Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced with a space between paragraphs; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the appropriate points within the text, rather than at the end.
- Quotations from texts of 40 words or over should be indented (i.e.placed as a separate paragraph) without quotation marks. Quotations from participants should similarly be indented if 40 words or over; they should not be in italics.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic (i.e. referencing) requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Please ensure that you submit (upload) two copies of your article - one named, the other blind. Your blind version should be labelled clearly as 'blind' and should not include your name.
Data protection: The names and email addresses supplied to the Journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party without permission.